Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SINCE I STARTED WITH THE KAIZEN CHALLENGE I CHANGED AS A PERSON by Gerhard Van Der Merwe

I am on week 23 with the mentorship challenge and on day 27 of the kaizen challenge.

My story is not of great financial gain at this stage but of wealth creation.

I am for the first time in my life understanding the difference between greed and financial gain.

Since I started with the mentorship program and especially the Kaizen challenge I changed as a person. I am not short tempered as before. I have goals for every day and I challenge myself to change every day (constant change).

My family can also see the difference and I have a wonderful wife and sons that does this course with me and together we can only grow stronger. I now understand what it means to look at a glass as half full and not half empty.

I still have a lot to learn and can not wait to get every week’s lesson.

Hannes what I really respect of you is that you always give glory to God in all your achievements.

I am also now focused on all I can be to glory of God.

2 comments:

Ian van Greunen said...

Gerhard I'd like to say "Amen to that Brother!" From last weeek's lesson, I committed to offer up my gifts and talents each day to the Glory of God before I start the day. My ultimate prayer would be to be able to "infect" my clients in a similar way as Hannes has done.

Ian van Greunen said...

Hi Gerhard. I'd like to say "Amen to that brtother!" From the lesson last week, I've undertaken to begin my working day by offering up my gifts, talents and abilities to the Glory of God the Father. In this way I'm hoping to "infect" my clients in the same way as Hannes has.