Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Changes to the Mentoring Program

Last week I changed the feedback on the assignments form. In the Mentoring Course my students receive weekly assignments. I changed the way I reply to their assignments.
Tested the new system this morning. I am happy with the results. This will surly improve the value of the course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the new replies to the assignments,gives a more personal feel.True mentoring and connection with your student.Thanks

Lindsey said...

I love the replies you are giving to the assigements. It is very motivating and inspiring to try and complete asssigements as there is a feed back from you which is more personal.