Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Monday, June 11, 2007

My first try

I decided this morning I need a BLOG Maybe I can share some ideas and what I am doing with my students on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hannes

I love Paul's story. He's the first person to make firewalking sound downright blissful, AS you do it, not just afterwards! He makes me intrigued about it and (almost) keen to try (don't hold me to it though!)

Dr Hannes Dreyer said...

Sue

Why don’t you join the Wealth Creators Fire Walker's Club. We do things differently because we think and feel differently

Gerrit said...

Hi Hannes. I think your blog was long overdue. Wonderful to have it and I am sure this will be a huge success. Congratulations. I am happy to be part of this "family".