Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Gletwyn's success story

Hi Hannes,

Here is a little success story:

I have been on the mentorship program for a little over a year now and looking back there has been considerable change in my attitude. I have been rather good at reviewing my goals on a daily basis and sometime even twice daily - memorized too. Anyway one of my hobbies is spearfishing and freediving. I have set up my website: www.freedive.co.za and as I plan to mentor spearfishing and freediving I needed some credibility.

I just got that credibility recently - the EP spearfishing team including myself and two mates won the nationals last year as well as this year.

Great stuff! But it went one step further when two of us were selected for the springbok team - I was one. This is great for my mentoships in diving. I partly attribute your goals and wheel of life system to my success - as you said the ground may shake a bit below ones feet and it does - various things happen that are synergistic to ones overall goals.

So I am off to Spain in July to participate in a qualifier event where the top 12 teams go to world championships in 2008.

Besides that my wheel of life is certainly more balanced and I have much greater insight into investments so far and each week I enthusiastically read the lessons and see how I can apply them.

Keep well

Regards,
Gletwyn Rubidge

1 comment:

Dr Hannes Dreyer said...

Well done Gletwyn.

All the best for Spain and we know you will be in the top 12.

Keep us informed with your progress