Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update To our Challenge

The second Internet Business is registered.

The Website is up and running, it took us longer than expected, but that is part of any business – you plan to do something in 37 minutes and then it takes forever.

We have just send an e-mail to a database of about 300 clients to inform them about the business.

Total income from business 1 = $10248 before cost. Hopefully I will be able to report on Business two’s income by tomorrow at ten.

8 comments:

RedCat said...

2009060722h10
Still shouting for you guys

I've pulled the $ Rand calculator out at each update. It's incredible !

Keep it up !

Peter Burkimsher

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update

Trevor

Anonymous said...

Results are looking good. As commented on by a previous person, will we be able to see the website/s? Would be interesting to see what products are being sold and how.
Regards
Deborah

Unknown said...

Hi Hannes. Thanks for the updates and lessons on building websites. I have got my website etc. but would like to know what ideas are best for turning into businesses on web. I see most websites sell books and or courses. Is this the key? Designing a course or book? Thanks

Pedro said...

Hannes

I assume that the 300 emails are to some of your current subscribers or did you start with no list. That is where most people will start. Well done on the numbers

Anke Oosthuizen said...

I cannot wait to see the website, I am so intrigued!!!

RobN said...

I WAS THERE! What a day, what an experience. Wouldn't have missed it for the world, just to see the master at work. It is impossible not to get caught up in the rush. Would love to splill the beens but that would ruin the "Business Plan".
Keep watching this is gonna be good.

Guys, thanks for a great day and a great experience.

Rob Nicol

Morne Booysen said...

Hannes,
just want to say well done!
It's great to see a South African pull off such hype as the americans like Rich Schefren, Micheal Masterson...etc.

I've been dreaming of building a successful online enterprise since university from 2001, now as a chemical engineer full time, i work on my websites (designed in a day by myself in Joomla CMS easily) part time.

I'm only 26 and already own 3 properties, and started my 3rd online website...getting better everytime...BUT..

I must admit building the list is the most difficult for me. This weekend we made an easy R6000 via an event organised by my latest website... www.whatsonsecunda.co.za, but it was still the event not the website that made the cash.

I'm thinking of creating another online business, with virtual products...training videos, etc.
What do you think, keen to show us how to launch with a small list of sub 100?

Anycase I wonder if your using just products, or a monthly membership model to sell?

And lastly I truly hope that you surprise us with a product thats not again selling, how to make money online, but something that demonstrates that any passion or real product can make money online in South Africa.

Well done again, hope I've challenged you... :)

Blessings!
Morne Booysen
082 563 2219