Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

$79 320.37 Net profit on the first day – starting two new Internet Businesses.

The results are in, and verified by four independent people who witness the whole process of how I took a student by the hand and in the presence of 19 people showed him how to start and market two brand new Internet businesses on one day with NO financial Risk and NO MONEY.

Summary of the day

Although both are international businesses we received the money in South African Rand.

To convert rand into dollars we used an exchange rate of R8.079 for a dollar or 0.123782 dollar for a rand

The verified figures are before Income tax.

19 students witness the process and four of them visited my house to verify the results at the end of the 24 hours period (16h30 on the 9th June 2009)

My lucky student was not aware that he would start the first business – so it was a complete surprise to him – yet the business was profitable within the first day.

The total income for Business 1 for the day was R127 500.00 ($15 782.21) and the expenses was R22 423.32 ($2 775.60).

I structured it for him so that it cost him nothing. The basic principle was he only had to pay the expenses after he received the money in his bank account.

The verified results for business 1 = $13 006.60 or R105 076.68 NET PROFIT
The verified results for business 2 = $66 157.77 or R534 470.00 NET PROFIT
Total NET PROFIT on the FIRST DAY* for the two business = $79 164.37 or R639 546.68
(* 24 hour period from the moment my student started building the website using only the Build A Web Beginners Course techniques to build the website)

I deliberately did not mention the names of the businesses or the websites in any of my blog postings and the reasons for this are:
  • I recorded the day in front of 19 people, who will testify that what they saw was true.
  • I have the recordings to prove what my student and I have done.
  • I recorded the reaction (and disbelief) of the four students yesterday on video when they verified the financials and bank accounts at the deadline of the 24 hours in my office –

I am planning to write a small e-book on how I took one student by the hand and by applying the principles of a Wealth Creator helped him to implement what I have been teaching over the last four years in my Wealth Creators Mentoring Course to my students. - So in essence it is a practical and real life demonstration to proof, that if you apply the principles you can become a wealth creator. (for those of you who do not know I took up a personal challenge about four years ago where I invested less than 79 South African Cents and turn it into more than R10 000 000.00 (ten million rand) in less than two and a half years – by applying the Wealth Creators Principles to the 79 cents investment –

As soon as the e-book is available I will give it away for FREE. In this book you will learn:

  • The two different money making marketing strategies I have used. – My student did not use money to make money.
  • Two ways to build a data base without spending money.
  • How to build and qualify a super profitable list.
  • How we build a qualified database of only 477 people over a two month period to start business two and made $66 157.77 or R532 470.00 NET PROFIT on the first day.
  • How to create massive value.
  • What product and services we have used.
  • What marketing strategies we have used
  • How we developed the products of business two over a two month period, (while I was away in Dubai and Turkey for the best part of a month)
  • How I helped him to developed a new business, product and marketing strategy in less than two days – making more than $13 006.60 or R105 076.68 NET PROFIT in less than a day.
  • Links to the two online businesses - websites - we have build.
  • Proof of income.
  • I will answer some of the questions, I have received on my blog. I am going to create a page where you can ask me more questions so that I can include some of them in the e-book as well. Maybe that will help more people to break their shackles of self limitation and unbelief so that they too can have a life of abundance.

I wanted to test and get good and bad comments on my blog from the believers and non believers.

I made an insider’s video of the happenings at my office during the closing minutes of the second business challenge. (You can get for it for FREE by completing the subscription form at the bottom of this page)

Things were a bit hectic and I was seriously sidetracked by the lady that handled the camera for a while because I used the sexiest lady in the world. But when I looked at the video clip this morning I realized that I was flabbergasted by her beauty because the quality is really bad – but at least you will get the picture – (and she is in the video for about 3 seconds)

To reserve a copy of your e-book or to watch the video go to
http://kaizen-wealth.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=592 and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

7 comments:

leondb@gmail.com said...

Ai Hannes, hoe jaloers is ek nou, wou jy nie maar vir my gekies het nie. Lyk my ek moet jou challenge :P

Anonymous said...

how to find out more? Tony

Fred Hattingh said...

Hannes, I cannot wait to see what you and the "apprentice" did to make that amount of money. I am very keen to learn more!!! Thank you for being an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I see Kaizen Wealth belongs to The Wealth Creation Trust which belongs to Hannes Dreyer. So was this really a client who was taught how to build a web site or is it Hannes himself who used it as marketing.

Unknown said...

Liewe Doc :
Ek het ook nou jou beta-kurses klaar gemaak! Ek het dit baie geniet ek het nie nou op die oomblik die geld om die advance kurses te doen nie, maar dit het my nie verbeur om te vra hoe kan ek dit laat gebeur nie!

Ek wou net hierdie post nou los-ek sal jou handskut&dankie se en ek weet ek en u gaan nog lekker saam groot dinge in SA laat gebeur! As ons doen kan ons na die post toe terugkom en lekker saam lag en se dit het alles hier gebeur !

Ek is nou eers 'n student, maar ek het groot visie oor wat wealthcreation vir SA kan beteken! As ek my network up &running het sal ek oom kontak en dan kan ons so bietjie sit en praat !

Baie dankie vir die inspirasie en ook dankie dat oom nog so plat op die aarde is !Ek dink dit is vir my meer belangrik as enige iets anders !

Dirk J Bosman

Erenst said...

Dit klink alles goed, maar ek sal so iets met my eie oë wil sien. Kan een produk/diens so goed wees dat 'n mens so baie geld in een dag kan maak?! Ek twyfel...iewers moet daar 'n catch wees! Hannes het al self sy studente gewaarsku teen 'overnight millionaire schemes'. Rykdom gebeur nie sommer oornag...net met die Lotto miskien! Sal maar wag vir daai ebook Hannes en dan weer besluit!

Anonymous said...

Ons wag almal in spanning om te hoor wanneer die ebook beskikbaar gaan wees. Enige nuus?