Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Final Results are in

The verified results for business 1 = $13 006.60 or R105 076.68 NET PROFIT
The verified results for business 2 = $66 157.77 or R532 470.00 NET PROFIT

Total NET PROFIT on the FIRST DAY for the two businesses

= US $79 164.37 or R 639 546.68

Will give you a better update later today on my blog

11 comments:

Cher said...

This is simply amazing!!!!!!Please can we see the websites?
Cheryl

Richard said...

Congratulations, well done. Thank you for showing us it can be done, rather than just saying it.
Please may we see the websites and businesses?

Ashraf said...

Awesome achievement after just one day! Thanks for inviting us to be part of the process. I know that by applying myself I can also do it with the basic build a web skills.

Anonymous said...

Simply Awesome!

Lance

Johann Rothmann said...

Simply absolutely awesome. I want this too and my name is already on the list for the next beginners course to create your own website. I've tried internet business twice before, even paid US$1000 for the one but no success.Though I am sort of computer illeterate, I know I can do it with the right guidance and directions.

Sophia said...

This is really amazing Hannes!! I assume that this is only possible with a proper list in place... Am I right?

Niod said...

It is mind blowing Hannes, also would like to see the web sight...!

Niod

Pieter said...

That is awesome Hannes. In the beginning you said that the guy had an existing database of about 2400 or 2500 clients. This means that either all of them bought something where his commission was about R255 or if 10% of his DB responded he must have received R2550 commission per sale. This is a remarkable conversion rate. I think we all can learn from you guys. Congratulations.

The-Advancing-Man said...

Incredible!! Can you do a website for me to please?? Seriously tho, I think that it is an amazing achievement. I think that the trick is in actually "holding the hand", because what stops most people from doing anything, is not knowing what to do or how to do it. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

Gino

The-Advancing-Man said...

Incredible!! I think that it is an amazing achievement. I think that the trick is in actually "holding the hand", because what stops most people from doing anything, is the fear of not knowing what to do or how to do it. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

Gino

Unknown said...

wow.. your prove yourself over and over and still people doubt..