Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Monday, September 3, 2007

What Kaizen has meant for me by Mel Marx

The kaizen challenge was the 3rd rung of a ladder that has lead me to an exciting world of possibility, dream and goal attainment.

The first rung that took me up that ladder was the ‘firewalking experience’ which truly woke me up to the possibilities of becoming a wealth creator.

The next step was the ‘Powermorphing’ course that taught me how to create power goals and then to instruct my subconscious to create my goals and dreams.

As I said the 3rd rung on this ladder was the Kaizen challenge that taught me the activity and discipline necessary to attain the goals and dreams that my subconscious was already fashioning for me. I very quickly understood how to create daily activity but also how to start disciplining my mind not to be distracted by other people’s dreams and constant bombardment of information. I also grew to understand how to take accountability for my thoughts and interrogate everything that I see, hear and am told.

The Kaizen challenge took me on a cognitive journey opening my mind to the fact that the world is full of possibility and opportunity.

Some of the things that have happened to me are: I now have a list that increases daily with wealth creating ideas, one of which we are currently working on to make a reality. I have a real certainty for the first time that I will be wealthy in all the aspects of my life as the writers of the ‘Secret’ put it, harmonic wealth (all aspects of your life being in perfect harmony). I have also come to understand that my God wants abundance for me and nothing that I have learnt from all the new sources of information I now consult is contrary to my Christian belief in anyway on the contrary it supports everything that is written in the Bible.

To me the Kaizen Challenge (www.thekaizenchallenge.co.za) is a programme that is not just 49 days long but should be executed back to back 49 days, then start again for another 49 days for as long as is possible every time you start and do it again you learn new things about yourself and the exercises strengthens you focus.

Hannes thanks for being the mentor and coach I have been seeking for a very long time. A mentor who absolutely leads by example and asks the type of questions that holds a mirror up to our souls so that we can see the short comings and take responsibility to grow or not.

Kind Regards

Mel Marx

2 comments:

Albert Wucherpfennig said...

Great Mel, I agree with you that one must review the Kaisen challenge. This keeps you growing and I am also busy with a review.

Regards Albert

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, That was a beautifully written piece about the effects of the Kaizen challenge and how it gives one insight into one self.I have not quite finished the challenge but am already planning to start all over again and am so looking forward to doing it again. To Hannes,thank you for all the TEMS you have put into the Kaizen Challenge, I truly believe that it is by far your greatest achievement in your mission to fullfill your God given purpose.