Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Applying the Formula For Riches and get 217% growth by Waldi van de Merwe

My success with the formula for riches came thru our company.

As per the audited statements the growth from last year to this year was 217%

This was done by taking full responsibility for al the money matters in the company. Anything to do with money (customers, debt, investments, payments, levies, rent, profits, losses, tax, estate duties, buy sell agreements, wills) goes past my desk and under my eyes.

Although we are still at risk from things outside of my control in the business I have made sure that there is a rock solid base to operate from.

I have been maintaining or just not having any debt for the company.

I have been spending my time at night with my family and after there bed time I have been carrying on with study of my business (working on the business not, in it) and personal growth.

This has paid dividends as you can see. For the last month I have been waking up at 4:30 in the morning to continue with self study and spiritual study. And cannot wait to see the results from this practice in the future.

Kind Regards

No comments: