Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Friday, July 4, 2008

If you haven’t taken action, you haven’t learned the lesson.

So many people think that attending a course or paying the fees or buying the book = gaining the benefit. But that is just the start. The first step.

In 1984 I paid R2700.00 which was a fortune in those days, and especially for someone like me, at the time a not-very-successful salesman, to attend a one day course run by Alan Pease.

Before I committed to the course I did two things:

1. I researched who he was and found that yes; he was a highly successful salesman who did have a lot of valuable techniques to teach me. (In other words, I did my homework.)
2. I made up my mind to take two weeks of leave afterwards purely to practise the techniques, apply them, and make them my own.

Oh yes – I also borrowed the money to pay for the course. So there’s a third thing …

3. I was committed to the new me I was paying so much to create. From before I even began.

What happened? It went according to plan. I took what I learned and I turned myself from a mediocre salesman into one of the top 0,1% in the world.

Going to the course was just the beginning. Reading this is just the beginning.

It is not WHAT you do that is going to determine your success in whatever you pursue in life but HOW you do it.

The results of the real HOW are always the same – they are guaranteed on condition you follow them. The HOW is always based on Universal Principles. And these Universal principles are timeless, country-less and it is not a respecter of persons.

This simply means if you apply the HOW – no matter who or what you are – YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS.

Kaizen Wealth™ is based on the HOW – if you follow the Kaizen Wealth Transformational System - whether it is in investing in property or developing yourself or starting a business or perhaps working on improving a relationship – the results are always guaranteed.

The next Kaizen Wealth Transformational Weekend, takes place on the 30 – 31 August – if you’d like to enquire further, phone my office on 012 542 4560

No comments: