Welcome to my blog!

For some time I’ve been aware that being able to share wealth creation breakthroughs and issues really helps encourage students! It helps you feel part of a very special community (which you are!) – a community that isn’t much evident in the outside world. The M for Mindset in TEM$ is the most important aspect of wealth creation, so keep yours positive, motivated, learning, and talking! Post your blog today!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Poor Go With The Flow

Contents:

1.) The Poor Go With The Flow
2.) Life changing events

=================================
1.) The Poor Go With The Flow.
=================================

As I write, I am sitting on a sand dune above Bloubergstrand. Yesterday a cold front swept through the country, and when we left Pretoria it was raining. A great black thundercloud rolled over quite early in the morning, and we had thunder and lightning, the kind we expect in a typical summer Highveld thunderstorm. We enjoyed the unexpected contrast with the usual golden, dreamy, dry stillness of the winter veld.

Today as I look along the beach I see two kilometres of perfection. It’s still. It’s warm. The sea is lapping almost at my feet. When I look up, I see the famous picture of Table Mountain in front of me. I’ve seen a thousand calendars with this picture on it ... I’m sure you have too. It’s the Fairest Cape putting on a show. I wish you could see it. Next time I’ll take my camera and I’ll send you a picture! Or perhaps you’ll be here too, or somewhere just as lovely, because you know how to use the Formula for Riches™ to make your money work for you – and so you can take time off, lots of it, to really live and love your life.

For now, though, I’m not sharing this with anyone. You’d think there would be lots of people out here enjoying a magical day. It’s 10am. It’s balmy. I look up the beach. I look down it. But no. There is not a single soul out but me. I have it all to myself. This is not unusual. I am often playing while others work a 9 to 5 shift, feeling chained to their jobs when they’d rather be kite-surfing or sailing out here.

Tanja and our daughter Lara are now walking down the beach towards me. They’re going shopping just now, and then who knows, maybe we’ll take a drive out to a wine farm to enjoy the perfect weather and the breathtaking Cape winelands scenery. Maybe we’ll have a picnic with a little wine and cheese under the oak trees in front of a Cape Dutch homestead. Or a meal in an award-winning French restaurant in Franschhoek. We’ll see what we feel like.

Just so you know, though it is a gorgeous day, it’s quiet an ordinary one for me. By which I mean, I spend a lot of time enjoying beautiful places during what is usually called “working hours”. Because I can. Because I use the Formula for Riches™ to make my money work for me around the clock. And this has set me free.

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to teaching people how to invest in property at a seminar planned for Cape Town.

“Why property?” you may ask. “Why now? When the headlines say we can expect a huge fall in capital values?”

Well I’m not going to go into it too much right now (I do that in my Property Seminars) but let me just leave you with one thought. I’m watching the waves roll in and out at my feet. I see that they come and they go.

Like fashions...

Like investment bubbles...

Like booms and busts...

Like interest rate cycles...

And I know that most people will change what they do and how they invest based on whether the tide is taking them in or out. They go with the flow.

The reason I am here enjoying the beach and they are not, is because I don’t go with the flow – or not the flow of popular opinion and “expert projections” anyway. I go by the numbers. My properties bring me money, positive cash flow, in good times and in bad. Whether the tide is in, or whether it’s out ... the money comes in anyway. That’s why I’m here, walking barefoot on a beach at 10 o’clock on a Thursday morning.

Have a great week!

As always - committed to your success

Dr Hannes Dreyer
Wealth Mentor
http://www.learn-to-invest-money.com/
http://www.hannesdreyer.co.za/
http://www.referralserver.co.za/

P.S. Do you know that the average South African is has a debt ratio of more than 83% of income? It went up from 77% last month. I am planning a seminar on how to pay off your debt in less than 7 – 8 years, WITHOUT making any more money than you do right now. Please visit my blog (http://hannesdreyer.blogspot.com/) to tell me if you would be interested.

P.P.S. The MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW for your future is to attend my next Quantum Leap Yourself To Quantum Wealth F-R-E-E Seminar. By applying the principles of Kaizen Wealth™ as explained in the seminar you will have a real advantage in life.

=================================
2. Live Events and Public Talks
=================================

NEW - Property Investments in an Uncertain Market
Midrand

For more information and bookings
http://www.learn-to-invest-money.com/Property-Seminar.html
or phone my office (012) 542 4560

=================================

Quantum Leap Your Life To Quantum Wealth
Midrand – Centurion - Cape Town

For more information and bookings
http://www.hannesdreyer.co.za/FreeSeminar.asp
or phone my office (012) 542 4560
=================================

Kaizen Wealth™ Transformational Weekend
Pretoria - August 30 – 31

For more information and bookings phone (012) 542 4560

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be interested....

Gerrit said...

I am sure there is a need for such a seminar to help you to get rid of your debt. I am more interested in the wealth creation part and the formulae for riches. If I apply those two strategies, the debt will take care of itself.